The 17th edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held in Oslo, Norway on September 16 – 20, 2019.
SEFM aims to bring together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government, to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry, and to encourage their integration within practical software engineering methods and tools.
- LNCS 11724 is now available online!
- Conference programme information is available here
- Proceedings are online now!
- The list of accepted papers is available here
- Conference registration is open now!
- Abstract Submission: May 13, 2019 AoE (extended)
- Paper Submission: May 20, 2019 AoE (extended)
- Notification: June 25, 2019
- Camera Ready: July 19, 2019
- Registration (early): September 1, 2019
- Workshops: September 16-17, 2019
- SEFM: September 18-20, 2019
|Best Paper Award|